18+. New players only. Min bet £10 on qualifying games. 40x wager reqs (bonus only) on selected games. Bonus valid for 30 days. Certain deposit types excluded. Bets covering >70% of Roulette table excluded. T&Cs Apply.
Nothing beats a good casino bonus. However, it can be a bit difficult to both find and compare bonuses. Everything breaks down to the structure of the different welcome offers and what type of bonus you are looking for. It also depends on how much you prefer to deposit or if you intend to stay at the casino also after you have claimed the welcome offer. This section of our website aims to guide you through the world of different welcome offers, deposit bonuses, and free spins.
1. Are they secure?
Most land-based casinos have more security personnel than a presidential candidate. That’s because there’s big money involved, and when people are surrounded by money you never know what might happen. In the online space, ensure that your casino has at 128-bit SSL encryption.
2. Are their payouts fast?
No point cashing in on a big win only to discover the payouts take longer than a queue at the postal service. Payouts need to be pacey. While many casinos will require documentation before effecting payouts, this is standard practice. In fact, if a casino asks for your details consider it a good sign that they’re alive to what the law demands.
3. How’s the support?
Most online casinos in particular have support lines that operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Ensure that the casino offers support in your particular language and currency. In the context of European gambling, that means they should at the very least offer currency options in Pounds or Euros.
4. Are they audited?
The most reliable casinos are audited by eCOGRA, which means their processes and transaction are subject to external verification.
1. Welcome Bonus: When it comes to online slots a welcome bonus is the most common offer you’ll get. This works by “matching” your first deposit by 100% or 200%. So, if you deposit $50 at an online casino that gives you a 100% welcome bonus you will get another $50 as bonus cash that you can use to play slots. So why not just make the deposit, withdraw the whole $100 and be up $50? Well, believe it or not, casino sites are on to this kind of idea (and are not in the business of handing out free lunches). So when they hand you free money they require you to use it to actually play some games (and thus give them a chance to get their free money back). This is known as a wagering requirement. Essentially, until you gamble a specified amount of money you are not able to make any withdrawals from your casino account. So what’s the size of the wagering requirement? It varies from casino to casino but is generally about 30 times the size of your bonus. That means if you accepted a $50 bonus you will need to gamble $1,500 before you can withdraw any winnings. Any jackpots you hit still get credited to your casino account (whether you won them with your own money or with bonus cash). You just can’t withdraw that money until you meet the playthrough requirement (although if you hit a jackpot you’ll have plenty of money to gamble and churn through that playthrough bonus).
2. Reload Bonus: A reload bonus is very similar to a welcome bonus, but is often smaller than your welcome bonus. Match percentages are rarely 100% with this bonus. Yes, it will also have a playthrough requirement.
3.Free Spins: If you are lucky you might get a free spins bonus added on to your welcome deposit bonus. These consist of a set number of free spins on a big name slot. Look for these amongst a casino’s regular promotions too. It is important to note that if you win anything with these free spins you may also be required to gamble those winnings before you can withdraw them.
4. No-deposit Bonus: If you don’t want to put any money in a site then look for one of these. A no deposit bonus gives you some free cash to gamble with even though you haven’t put any cash into the site. You’ll receive some free bets to wager with, and these may be combined with some free spins. However, (you guessed it) any winnings will need to be gambled before they are released. Although, that is only fair as you haven’t risked a cent.
5. VIP Bonus: If you are really into playing slots and are making regular deposits at a casino, you could qualify for a VIP Bonus. VIP Bonuses come in a wide variety of forms, but they are all good. At the higher VIP levels it can even include travel and gifts. It is for high rollers, but the rewards are really nice.
1. The Collection of Games The best feature of any online casino depends on the collection of games it contains. The categories of slots, table, and live casino games should have the best collection of online slots and casino games. The list of these gaming providers such as Microgaming, NextGen Gaming, Elk Studios, NetEnt, IGT, and WMS offer the best software platform to many online casinos. Pocket fruity casino is one such site, filled with a range of games that the players can enjoy with their Mobile Phones.
2. Fantastic Promotions Promotions play an important role in increasing brand value for an online casino. The promotions with the welcome bonuses and no deposit bonuses play a crucial role in making a best online casino. The wagering requirements to claim those free Casino bonuses and other long-term promotional benefits make a casino exciting. The examples of long- term benefits include VIP club, weekly/monthly promotions and other seasonal promotions.
3. Website Design and Presentation A best online casino must also have an attractive website to attract new players. The website should be mobile and table friendly, should contain information, and shall be clear when mentioning the promotional benefits and other information. The best casino must be able to explain wagering requirements and detailed promotional details in the simplest form to make it easier for the player to read and understand.
4. Customer Support A friendly and helpful customer support always works in favour of the casinos. It is important for an online casino to have transparency in customer service to attract new players. The customer support team should be able address the grievance of players in the shortest possible time. This increases the trust-worthiness of the casino.
5. Payment Methods The players involving in gambling always desire and expect multiple payment options that are secure and easily available. Some of the popular channels that players use are Skrill, Trustly, Visa, Maestro and MasterCard. Most of the online casinos have these payment options.
6. Security Security or confidentiality of data is another important aspect of a best online casino. The payment information carries out electronically and there are bank account details and debit/credit card details that the casinos access online. It is necessary that the online casinos maintain SSL encrypted technology to ensure the details directly transfer to the casino’s internal servers.